- Jan. 2020 – (current position): Researcher
Topic: Seismic tomography model of Israel and its surroundings for improved earthquake location.
- Jan. 2018 – Jan. 2020: Research Associate
Topic: Compilation and revision of seismic traveltimes from .the Israeli bulletin for local tomography.
Supervisors: Dr. Yochai Ben-Horin, Prof. Alon Ziv, Dr. Hillel Wust-Bloch & Dr. Yael Radzyner
- Mar. 2014: Experimental Research
Topic: High-pressure and X-ray diffraction experiments to investigate the pre-melting behaviour in FCC metals and the effect of sintering pressure on the anelasticity of pyrope.
Principal investigators: Dr. Simon Hunt & Prof. David Dobson
- Feb. 2014 – Feb. 2017: Research Associate (+Outreach)
Topic: Inversion of local velocity structure based on surface-wave amplification data alone.
Supervisor: Dr. Ana M.G. Ferreira
- Jab. 2013 – Feb. 2014: Research Fellow
Topic: Analysis of NECESSArray seismological data for the seismic imaging of the Japanese area.
Supervisors: Prof. Hitoshi Kawakatsu & Dr. Nozomu Takeuchi
- Sep. 2009 – Nov. 2012: Ph.D. Thesis (+Teachings & Outreach)
Title: Towards a high-resolution tomographic imaging of the lowermost mantle.
Advisor: Dr. Raphael F. Garcia
- Apr. – June 2009: Research Project (M.Sc.)
Topic Photometric analysis of images of Enceladus from the Cassini mission to decipher the depth of meteoritic craters.
Supervisors: Dr. Sébastien Rodriguez & Dr. Cécile C. Ferrari
- May – June 2008: Research Project (M.Sc.)
Topic Testing the terrestrial vegetation’s spectral signature regarding mineral artefacts.
Supervisor: Dr. Luc Arnold
- June 2007: Research Project (B.Sc.)
Topic Study of the characteristics of groups of galaxies from the 2MASS survey.
Supervisor: Dr. Nathalie Brouillet